I guide journeys and experiences inspired by ‘Vision Quests’ – traditional journeys into the wild, to draw learning and inspiration from nature. These processes have helped many people find purpose, balance and wisdom throughout time. While we have lost many of these traditional processes, I think the world needs them more than ever.
2018 programmes include:
- Way of Nature Spring Programme: Norwegian Island
- Peace, Power, Love and Wildness: A programme all about a new way of living for our times.
- The Muse Project: A collaboration with author, Paul Kingsnorth, and other creative revolutionaries, all about creativity and new possibilities
- Way of Nature Summer Programme: Lake District, UK
- A Modern Vision Quest, Europe, Summer 2018
- A number of Bio-Leadership Programmes – helping address 21st Century challenges by realigning human potential and our natural systems